Welcome Back, Guests!
We are so excited to welcome our community back for breakfast, lunch and dinner for dine-in service, carryout and Uber Eats! Our team is grateful for the support and love we have received from our neighbors, family and friends.
Monday-Thursday: 5- 9 p.m.
Friday & Saturday: 5- 10 p.m.
Sunday: 5- 9 p.m.
Monday-Sunday: 7 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Fresh meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner will still be available through carry out or Uber Eats. View the menus here.
Breakfast & Lunch Digital Waitlist
Reservations are not accepted for breakfast and lunch, but we have implemented a safe, efficient digital waitlist that reduces crowd gathering in our lobby. When dining with us for breakfast or lunch, please download Yelp Waitlist (Nowait) from your app store. Once your table is ready, we will text or call you.
Dinner Dine-In Reservations
Reservations are not required, but are highly encouraged. Guests can make their dinner reservation by calling us at (513) 271-2103 or visiting OpenTable. Due to current limited capacity, we cannot guarantee a specific table for indoor and outdoor seating — our policy is first come, first served.
We recommend large groups make reservations in advance to avoid long waiting.
If you are arriving late for your dinner reservation, please call us — we allow a 10-minute window.
New Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Procedures
Due to current limited capacity, we cannot guarantee a specific table for indoor and outdoor seating — our policy is first come, first served.
To ensure proper social distancing, parties must be 10 or fewer.
To practice safe social distancing, we encourage guests to wait nearby outside or in their car until their table is ready.
In order to safely accommodate our guests, we have scheduled an hour and a half of dining for each party.
Offering a Safe Dining Experience
Since our first day of operation in 1983, we’ve been committed to providing a safe, enjoyable dining experience that offers the freshest and highest-quality meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
We continue to follow CDC, state and local guidelines, and have pledged to the Ohio Promise — a statewide commitment to protecting our community by practicing the highest standards of safety.
To serve you in the safest, most efficient and seamless manner, we have adopted the following steps:
- If you are feeling sick, have a fever, a dry cough, a temperature over 100.4 degrees fahrenheit, or have been around someone that has been experiencing these symptoms, then we respectfully ask that you stay home and order through delivery.
- We kindly ask our Exemplar guests to wear a mask at all times unless seated and dining at a table.
- Our indoor and outdoor seating ensures social distancing and includes proper signage to help our guests understand these guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer, provided by our friends at Northside Distilling, will be available at each table and in common areas. Our restrooms are conveniently located across from our lobby for hand washing.
Cleaning and Employee Procedures
- We use a Pure Light UV wand to sweep the entire restaurant daily. This product is also used to disinfect hospitals and other facilities.
- Our managers are up-to-date on certification requirements, and each employee has received official COVID-19 education.
- We use Lysol to disinfect and sanitize all common touch points including door handles, tabletops and chairs between each seating. Disposable menus will be used.
- Employees are required to wear masks and have their temperature taken upon the start and end of their shift.
- Gloves are worn to prepare every meal and are immediately changed following each order completion.
Carry Out & Uber Eats
We continue to offer to-go meals and specialty cocktails seven days a week for breakfast, lunch and dinner. View our to-go menus here.