The Latest Update on Carry Out and Cleaning Procedures
Dear Neighborhood Guests,
Thank you for your continued support. After more than 37 years in the heart of Mariemont, we’re committed to being here for you.
Seven days a week, we are providing fresh, delicious meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner through carry out and Uber Eats delivery. View the menus here.
Offering a Safe Carry Out and Delivery Experience
Following are the simple steps we’re using to ensure a safe experience for all guests:
- We ask that you pay over the phone with a credit card.
- All to-go orders are distributed in our Tudor Room. We have a special counter where each order is placed. Your order number or name will be on the front of the bag.
- Lysol wipes and hand sanitizer are readily available for both guests and Uber Eats drivers’.
- Immediately following each pick-up order, we use Lysol Wipes to disinfect the counter.
Gloves are worn to prepare every meal and are immediately changed following each order completion.
Every order is placed in tight-lid containers that are microwavable and recyclable. Each to-go bag is stapled shut for added security and safety. For to-go beverages, every lid is taped shut.
Doubling Down on Daily Cleaning
We continue to review and use best practices for cleaning and disinfection, so our restaurant is a safe environment for our team and guests. These include:
- We use a Pure Light UV wand to sweep the entire restaurant daily. This product also is used to disinfect hospitals and other facilities.
- Every hour we use Lysol to disinfect all common touch points, and, each employee is required to have their temperature taken upon entering the building.
- In addition to already adhering to the highest restaurant standards, our team practices CDC guidelines including social distancing.
- We’ve partnered with Safety Net America to receive The Halo Disinfection System, an EPA registered, hands-free entire room disinfection, killing 99% of known viruses.
We appreciate your continued support and we hope you will be able to join for dinner in the restaurant again soon.
Your Exemplar Family